Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

illness of society:strike,illness of seda:flu

Hello,
After strike was suspended,we are working in normal hours at work.As ı said,ı felt like ı will be very sick in these days.On friday,this emotion became true.When ı woke up that day,ı was really bad.I have drunk some mixture of herbs since that day.All of my teas are masterfully created with natural ingredients by me :) with a single purpose:to make me feel better and alive.As far as ı understood,ıf you have to make something which you dont like,this means that you already exceeded your zones.If I was in home now,ı would not deal with making tea to heal.I would take pills and sleep.According to my experiences which ı had recently,this system is working both fast and healthy.
On friday,we made chicken soup and carrot cake.I didnt expect that we finished as soon as possible.Carrot cake was unfortunate because of oven.But from now on,ı know it.This was my learning.If we think that ı ate chicken before going organization,when ı came my room,ı didnt want to see chicken anymore.After all,all of them was yummy.
On saturday afternoon ı could not say no invitation of Marius because ı was feeling better with my little coughs.He is both hilarious and polite person.He is one of my neighbor in Dijaski.At the same time he is foreigner here like us.We went to Udine by picking my friend Cem up.

Udine appeared far away after arriving there.City reminded me little florence.Reaching squares which italians say palazzo from streets is possible likely.Young people and people feeling young filled bars because of saturday night.Seeing some of them who dressed up mafia reminded me either Godfather or tv series from Turkey.We came dormitory after leaving cem his home late at night.It was really nice

We will start this week with playing billiards.I will discover how much ı am unskilful about games one more.

Have a nice week...