Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

"Till the world ends,everybody has hope..."

Hello

I decided to open a blog .This decision and taking action took long time.I took to the stage after Cem, Suzanna and Marina exhorted. I hope I will give a good account of myself. I know that i should thank them.


New beginning of month became new start for me. This week gave me excited ideas about rest of my evs. I walked around with lots of opinions in my mind. Slovenians were on strike. Nobody poured into street except my ideas. They were pouring into my mind’s streets. I shared them with my organisation co workers and i think we will enliven them.

Life doesn’t value equal or everybody doesn’t have same chance. I started to shoulder one’s life of us by grieving. Anymore we are souldering together. I am trying to change somethings by listening, sharing and commenting. I spent most of my time with her. She is an upstanding character. This aroused admiration in my heart. You encounter one person on crossroad at difficult moments and u can ascend with his/her help. I hope i become that person for her. At least good things will appear with me in her life. Of course this is my hope.

Till the world ends,everybody has hope…