Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

When leaves are falling down...

I am writing this article at the beginning of third week in October.I can not say that ı began how dynamic I was feeling.I think, feeling  more melancholy caused it.We are in fall.When autumn comes,ıt flashes migrant birds with falling leaves in my mind.I could not see bevy of them.I wish ı could go with one of them like The Wonderful Adventures of Nils Holgerssons.But I would not write a book.This is too much workJ
If I summarize last week,on Monday we began playing pool.Pool is not my game to play.I prefer to watch.On Tuesday Maja brought to life our creative workshop.In my opinion,haloween pumpkin was worth seeing part of it.I wanted to both cook and eat while dionis was cuting.Because ıt was fresh and smelling fine.But Polona threw it in trash after 3 days because ıt was home for lots of flies.I felt sad. I liked to see tormenting face of pumpkin.On Wednesday,we had a normal bowling séance.I think I am playing better day by day. On Thursday,we played volleyball.I noticed that I missed playing.That day I met with some hospitable  people who know Turkish traditional worths.We drank Turkish tea with Turkish songs.They created  home athmosphere for me.I saw Cappadocia photo in bath.It was nice to see again after years.

Then I learnt that one of hosts passed  through Turkey with a bike which was designed by his friend for him.He showed Turkish newspapers which had her photo and story.I think I could not travel with this way.There is no word to say more.It is an  astonishing story.I want to represent my appreciation from here.On Friday,I went to one school in Predvor to help them.That school will make comenius project with children from 7 countries.One of them is Turkey.They are preparing theirself  for  february because of arrival month.They will sing songs to show their hospitality.Teachers and school manager gladed hand. Of course my part was Turkish.I pronounced that song which I have heard when I was a child.One of them was complaining that they could not pronounce well.I wish I became a kid one more.How simple worries about life…
This was a summary briefly from last week
See you soon